PhotoCardsDirect.com & ChristmasCardsDirect.com

Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome to Jays-Electronic blog

Good day world,

Welcome to Jays-Electronic blog. I realized today that I am very good at computers and know my way around not only the computer but other electronic devices. I came to this realization after I realized that I have been helping people with their electronic devices for as long as I can remember and I realized that I've done most of it on autopilot. I know it sounds kind of loco I know but I call it a knack.

On that note I decided I wanted to help other people that are in need of these help and want to share with everyone. I am not expert and don't claim to be one be if I don't know the answer to your problem I will go and find the answer. I'm here to help so please don't hesitate to ask.

I ask that everyone also help to solve the problems of others as I don't know everything, Thank you for your time and catch you on the next blogs.

Just click here to got to Jays-electronics.

Jays.

No comments:

Post a Comment